Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Belated Birthday Recap

The weekend after we moved in we were fortunate enough to have a few guests stay at the house.  It was also my husband's big 3-0!  Luckily for me I was able to blame all of the unorganized mess on the recent move which helped ease the pressure of hosting.  


While my husband's big day included an all day seminar I don't think he would have changed it for the world!  The seminar is held quarterly for chiropractors  Rhinos all over the nation.  The EPIC crew really puts on a good event and while it is normally hosted in San Diego they changed it up and had this past one in Minneapolis.  It was great to see everyone and catch up over a competitive game of lawn bowling at Brits (I forgot to take any pictures, boooo).  

I can't say enough good things about the EPIC community!   We are truly blessed to be working with such great leaders/mentors in chiropractic.  

The following night we were able to host Jeff's uncle from Hawaii and had a nice dinner on the lake.



Happy Belated Birthday Post, Love!!!!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!
  Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment