Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random Happenings

Just a few random things:

1.  Dishwasher broke, wahwah!  After one month of living here and living in denial that something was wrong with the dishwasher it was confirmed when it wouldn't start any more!  The panel that would start the dishwasher and select different cycles is faulty.  We are now waiting for the part and in the meantime I am grateful for the invention of dishwashers because there is nothing worse than always having a stack of dishes to wash.  I am also grateful we added a policy to cover appliances and other random things in the house for the first year we live here.   If you are buying a home make sure to add this into the Purchase Agreement.






2.  We FINALLY closed on the refinance of the town home.  I will not go into the frustrating details in fear I will start ranting, but know that it took almost 4 months and having to reschedule the closing on at least 5 different times!  Needless to say I am happy that is completed and hopefully I will not have to sign another mortgage for many years to come.

3.  We did not make the top ten for Mandi's Epic Makeover :(, but do not fret I have plans for little B's room.  It is not on the top of the long list of things to do to the house, but hopefully we can start soon.

4.  I am doing Dr. DelRae's Detox!!  I started this past weekend and already see results.  I do not do the program for weight loss, but rather to help clean the slate.  We consume so much junk on any given day it is good to reboot.  Her program helps make me conscious of my food choices and helps me achieve my goals quicker.  Not to mention this is the BEST protein powder I have tasted ever!!  

5.  We have almost brewed a good batch of Kombucha.  It has been a work in progress trying to perfect the tea, water, sugar and brew times just perfectly, but do you see the bubbles?  That is a good sign and the taste is pretty good too.    


And a quick picture of some good cuddles...



Have a great night!

   Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment